- We are the guardians of non-supervisory Border Patrol Agents and support personnel assigned to the United States Border Patrol.
- We protect Border Patrol Agents against frivolous lawsuits, overzealous prosecutors, and unwarranted or disparate administrative actions.
- We safeguard conditions of employment, agreements, practices, employee rights, and the labor laws of the United States.
- We strive to ensure a fair and equitable workplace free from favoritism, intimidation, disparate treatment, and harassment.
- We investigate and report fraud, waste, and abuse within the Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Border Patrol..
- We seek to preserve the Border Patrol motto: "Honor First" and the oath of office sworn by all Border Patrol Agents.
- We promote immigration laws and policies that contribute to the security of the United States and oppose policies that restrict the sworn duties of Border Patrol Agents.
- We represent the employees with honor, judiciousness, and professionalism.
Know Your Rights
Article 18 A +
Article 18 A - When employees report an illness or injury has occurred in the performance of official duties, the employees,…
Article 21A +
Article 21 A - No derogatory material of any nature which might reflect adversly upon the employee's character or career will…
Article 31 B (1) +
Article 31 B (1) - If an employee reasonably believes an examination may result in disciplinary action against the employee, the…