- We are the guardians of non-supervisory Border Patrol Agents and support personnel assigned to the United States Border Patrol.
- We protect Border Patrol Agents against frivolous lawsuits, overzealous prosecutors, and unwarranted or disparate administrative actions.
- We safeguard conditions of employment, agreements, practices, employee rights, and the labor laws of the United States.
- We strive to ensure a fair and equitable workplace free from favoritism, intimidation, disparate treatment, and harassment.
- We investigate and report fraud, waste, and abuse within the Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Border Patrol..
- We seek to preserve the Border Patrol motto: "Honor First" and the oath of office sworn by all Border Patrol Agents.
- We promote immigration laws and policies that contribute to the security of the United States and oppose policies that restrict the sworn duties of Border Patrol Agents.
- We represent the employees with honor, judiciousness, and professionalism.
Know Your Rights
Article 28 G +
Article 28 G - When practical, an employee will be given at least 24 hours advance notice of individual shift changes.…
Article 21A +
Article 21 A - No derogatory material of any nature which might reflect adversly upon the employee's character or career will…
Article 19 A +
Article 19 A - In directing employees to undergo a fitness for duty exam, the Agency is required to observe applicable…